As an independent contractor
- You choose to shop based on your own schedule.
- You complete projects from your own location (may be your home office).
- You are able to accept shop projects from other mystery shopping companies.
- You are self-directed and will not report to a supervisor.
- Your shops are assessed upon completion; no performance reviews or updates.
- You don’t need to attend any meetings or keep a time card.
- You use your own tools and equipment to complete your shop, e.g., computer or mobile device, pens, paper, etc.
- We generally send out assignments once a month; however, you are not obligated to accept any assignment.
- We won’t withhold any taxes from your payments or make tax payments on your behalf. If you make more than $599.00 in one calendar year, we’ll provide you with a 1099 form.
- Because you are an independent contractor, we won’t cover you under a worker’s compensation plan.
Register to Shop Now!