MemberXP Best of the Best Award Designation
The MemberXP Best of the Best designation is awarded to credit unions that consistently provide exceptional levels of member service during a calendar year. This prestigious award is given to fewer than one in five of the high-performing credit unions using MemberXP’s service evaluation platform. A credit union cannot apply for this award. It is independently granted by MemberXP based on specific criteria.
How we determine the award winners
Award winners are identified through evaluations completed by members and independent evaluators. A credit union receives this designation in one of two ways:
- Members and/or independent evaluators complete detailed observational mystery shops, scoring the credit union on factors highly correlated with exceptional service in three distinct areas:
- Member Advocacy (working in members’ best interest to improve their financial lives)
- Member Appreciation (providing exceptional member service)
- Member Education (educating members about the best products and services for their financial situations. OR
- Members are invited to submit surveys based on specific interactions they’ve had with the credit union such as completing a transaction, closing a loan, or opening a new account. To qualify for the award for a specific member experience a credit union must have achieved high scores in two areas:
- The experience was easy and hassle-free.
- The member would recommend the credit union to others based on the experience.